The following is a list of entertainment appearing live in the two-state area.
• Fort Smith Jazz Jam — Various performers play from 6-9 p.m. at the DoubleTree by Hilton, 700 Rogers Ave.
• The Lawmen Band — Country, gospel and other styles from 7-10 p.m. at the I-40 Music and Dance Hall, 1404 S. Main St., near Oklahoma 64B South in Muldrow. No smoking or alcohol.
• Mountainburg Troubadoors — Various styles at 6 p.m. at the Mountainburg Senior Center, 101 U.S. 71 in Mountainburg. No cover charge.
• Typsy Gypsy — Various styles at 7 p.m. at JJ's Grill, 5400 Phoenix Ave. No cover charge.
• Barling, Ark. Good Ol’ Boys — Country at 7 p.m. at Barling City Hall, 304 Church St. in Barling.
• Bluegrass, Country and More Show — Various performers for all-ages event at 7 p.m. at the Bluegrass Stage, 809 S. Roland Road in Roland.
• Cajun Joe and Country and Gospel Connection — Dance music from 6-9 p.m. at the Fort Smith Senior Activities Center, 2700 Cavanaugh Road.
• Flash — Various styles from 7-10 p.m. at Beef O'Brady's, 12200 U.S. 71 South. No cover charge.
• Steve Dimmitt — Various styles from 7:30-10:30 p.m. at JJ's Grill, 5400 Phoenix Ave. No cover charge.
• Amazing Opry Staff Band — Country, bluegrass, gospel and blues at 7 p.m. at the Little O’ Opry House, 271 Campbell St. in West Fork.
• Bluegrass Show — Musicians play for an all-ages show from 7-10 p.m. at Brentwood Community Center on U.S. 71 in Brentwood, eight miles south of West Fork.
• The Crumbs, Oreo Blue and Mr. Cabbagehead and the Screaming Radishes — Various styles for the Ale on the Border Festival from 6-10 p.m. at Chaffee Crossing, 7313 Terry St.
• Goodluck Slim — Blues, rock and soul for the free, all-ages Christ the King Festival at 7 p.m. at Christ the King Church, 1918 S. Greenwood Ave.
• Gospel Music Barn Show — Gospel at 7 p.m. at the Gospel Music Barn, 2710 W. Cherokee/Oklahoma 64, one mile west of Sallisaw.
• JJ Taylor — Various styles from 7-10 p.m. at Beef O'Brady's, 12200 U.S. 71 South. No cover charge.
• The Moore Family and Guests — Various styles for a free, all-ages show at 7 p.m. at Music and Moore at Main and Third streets in Mulberry.
• Saturday Night Jamboree — Country, bluegrass and gospel music at 7 p.m. on the Town Square in Poteau. In case of rain, the event moves indoors at the Poteau Senior Citizens Activity Building on South McKenna Street.
• The Timekiller Band — Classic country and dance music from 7-10 p.m. at Showtime Event Center, 303 Commercial St. in Webbers Falls, Okla.
• Wes Hart — Various styles from 7:30-10:30 p.m. at JJ's Grill, 5400 Phoenix Ave. No cover charge.
The Live column is a free service that appears every Thursday. Submissions must contain performer’s name, type of music, time, date, venue name and a street address, and must be in writing and turned into the Wheeler Avenue office by noon on Thursday, one week before publication. Incomplete submissions will not be published. Phone calls will not be accepted. Submissions can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.