The following is a list of entertainment appearing live in the two-state area.
• The Lawmen Band — Country, gospel and other styles from 7-10 p.m. at the I-40 Music and Dance Hall, 1404 S. Main St., near Oklahoma 64B South in Muldrow. No smoking or alcohol.
• Mountainburg Troubadoors — Various styles at 6 p.m. at the Mountainburg Senior Center, 101 U.S. 71 in Mountainburg. No cover charge.
• Rugged Grace — Various styles at 7 p.m. at JJ's Grill, 5400 Phoenix Ave.
• Barling, Ark. Good Ol’ Boys — Country at 7 p.m. at Barling City Hall, 304 Church St. in Barling.
• Bluegrass, Country and More Show — Various performers for all-ages event at 7 p.m. at the Bluegrass Stage, 809 S. Roland Road in Roland.
• Ethan Yandell — Various styles from 7-10 p.m. at Beef O'Brady's, 12200 U.S. 71 South. No cover charge.
• Gospel Singing Concert — From 6-8 p.m. at Natural Dam Cafe on Arkansas 59 in Natural Dam.
• Midnight Breeze — Various styles from 9:30 p.m. at Shooters Bar and Grill, 2201 Grand Ave. No cover charge.
• Town Cry'R — Various styles at 7 p.m. at JJ's Grill, 5400 Phoenix Ave.
• Vernon Johnson and Pure Country — Country from 6-9 p.m. at the Fort Smith Senior Activities Center, 2700 Cavanaugh Road.
• Amazing Opry Staff Band — Country, bluegrass, gospel and blues at 7 p.m. at the Little O’ Opry House, 271 Campbell St. in West Fork.
• Big Bear's Opry — Country, pop, rock and more at 6:30 p.m. at the Barling City Hall, 304 Church St. in Barling.
• Flatbroke and Lonesome — Bluegrass and country for an all-ages show at 7 p.m. at the Front Porch Theater, 4405 U.S. 71 North in Alma.
• Jenny Lind Jamboree — Various styles from 6:30-9:30 p.m. at the Jenny Lind Community Building on the Gate 9 cut-off at Jenny Lind.
• The Lovers — Various styles at 7 p.m. at JJ's Grill, 5400 Phoenix Ave.
• The Moore Family and Guests — Various styles for a free, all-ages show at 7 p.m. at Music and Moore at Main and Third streets in Mulberry.
• Page 1 — Various styles from 9:30 p.m. to 1:30 a.m. at Shooters Bar and Grill, 2201 Grand Ave. No cover charge.
• Saturday Night Jamboree — Country, bluegrass and gospel music at 7 p.m. on the Town Square in Poteau. In case of rain, the event moves indoors at the Poteau Senior Citizens Activity Building on South McKenna Street.
• Strange Brew — Various styles from 7-10 p.m. at Beef O'Brady's, 12200 U.S. 71 South. No cover charge.
The Live column is a free service that appears every Thursday. Submissions must contain performer’s name, type of music, time, date, venue name and a street address, and must be in writing and turned into the Wheeler Avenue office by noon on Thursday, one week before publication. Incomplete submissions will not be published. Phone calls will not be accepted. Submissions can be emailed to email@example.com.